824 S Main Street. Lebanon,OR 97355 Cross Street-Grant. Phone: 541-936-4677. Hours: Tues through Saturday- 11 a.m.- 6 p.m.
WE DO HAVE SEVERAL NEW ASHFORD WHEELS AVAILABLE FOR IN-HOUSE PRICING- ONE JOY DT IN THE BAG AND ONE E-SPINNER 3!
We will have spinning classes, a series of beginning knitting classes, and crochet classes, among others. Keep an eye out for upcoming events.
TAP ON CLASSES TO GET INFORMATION ABOUT EACH CLASS; FORMAT, COST, ETC.
*NEW* January Classes:
- Knit 101 - Learn to cast on, knit, purl, and bind off! How to fix mistakes, and much more...
- Crochet 101 - Learn basic stitches (chain stitch, single crochet, double crochet) while making a square swatch/coaster.
- Mobius Cast On - Learn how to cast on your stitches over a double looped circular needle which when connected in-the-round will embed a 180 degree twist. Makes a true infinity scarf or turban twisted brim on a hat.
- Magic Loop 101: Sock Class-Intermediate skills-learn to knit one sock top down, using Magic Loop circular needle. FROM 2:30-4:30 p.m. on Jan. 19, 26, and Feb.2. ALSO BEING HELD ON Thursdays from 1-3 p.m. Jan 24th, 31st, and Feb. 7th
- Beginning Spinning: set of classes will be held on Mondays, the 21st and 28th of January, from noon to 3 P.M. Cost: $35- includes use of wheel and fiber. CLASS IS FULL! ONE SPOT LEFT IN THE CLASS BEING HELD ON THE 4TH AND 11TH OF FEBRUARY.
… coming in February:
- Knit 102 - Learn how to make increases and decreases. Learn a different way to cast on and bind off.
- Crochet 102 - Pattern reading - instructions, abbreviations; stitch combinations, circular crocheting, in-the-round crocheting. Tips & Tricks
- Fisherman's Sweater Techniques - Learn how to make an original fisherman sweater in a sampler size, using basic knit & purl, and channel island cast-on, motif charts, garter welts, knitting initials, underarm and neckband gussets, cabling w/o a cable needle, and inserting perpendicular shoulder straps. Feb. 9, 16, & 23 (Saturdays) from 2:30 -4:30.
- Beginning Spinning: set of classes will be held on Mondays, the 4th and 11th of February, from noon to 3 p.m. Cost: $35-includes use of wheel and fiber. Class has room for one more student! Next class will be on Mondays, the 18th and 25th of February, from noon to 3 p.m.
… coming in March:
- Crochet Project - Make a simple project - choose from three options: water bottle cover, potholder and dishcloth, small stuffed animal. Learn how to plan your project, select yarn, start and finish. Saturdays, March 9, 16, & 23 at 1 to 3 PM.
- Magic Loop 102 - Use the following techniques to make a pair of socks top down : long tail cast on, heel flaps, gusset, Kitchener stitch bind-off.
Intermediate sock knitting skills needed (consider taking Magic Loop 101 class first). Class sessions will be three Saturdays (March 9th, 16th, and 23rd) from 2:30-4:30. The total cost for all three sessions (6 hours of instruction is $30).
Meetup Times: Wednesday evenings from 6-8PM and Saturdays from 11-2
824 S Main Street Lebanon,OR 97355. 541-936-4677