Malabrigo Rios takes the incredible softness of Malabrigo's yarns and makes it machine-washable! This plied superwash Merino yarn comes in rich, beautiful colors, and you won't have to worry about felting. A great choice for everything from hats to sweaters and blankets, it's easy to see why Rios has captured the love of knitters and crocheters!
Malabrigo Rios is produced in dye lots of 10. Any order for more than 10 skeins will be of mixed dye lots. Some colors do not have any dye lots.
Hand-dyed yarns have subtle variations in colors that are natural and may vary from skein to skein. There may be differences between pictures shown and the yarn you receive. To ensure the best results for your project:
- Buy enough yarn for your entire project at one time.
- When using hand-dyed yarn in your project work two rows from one skein and two rows from another skein to give an overall blended effect.
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: Worsted
- Gauge: 4.5-5.5sts = 1" on US 6-8
- Weight/Yardage: 100g/210yds
- Care: Machine Wash Cold, Dry Flat
- Country Of Origin: Uruguay