Base name - Opal
- Fibre - 75% wool & 25% nylon
- Thickness - 4ply / Fingering weight, suitable for socks
- Weight - 100 grams / 3.4 oz
- Length - 425 metres / 464 yards
- Needle size - 2.25mm - 2.5mm
- Washing guidance - machine washable at low temperatures but hand washing advised to preserve the vibrancy of the dye
Well known long wearing patterned yarn from Germany. Beautiful colors and patterns!
A six colour range, including Edelweiss and Vitamin E.
Edelweiss is known for having skin-caring and protective properties, with antibacterial and antioxidant effects are attributed to the extract.
Vitamin E is the so-called cell protection vitamin, to which an antioxidant effect is attributed. As an antioxidant, Vitamin E is said to protect cells from oxidative destruction by free radicals, which is why you would often find Vitamin E in anti-ageing products.
One ball is enough to knit one pair of adult socks.