Lungauer Sockenwolle with Seide (silk)
This amazing lovely striped yarn is luxuriously soft with the addition of 20% silk, which also makes it warm.
The fine print on the label says " the soft gold from austria " which is so true. This yarn is extremely soft.
Handmade socks ARE special. Take it up a notch with this luxurious blend of soft Superwash Merino, Silk, and Recycled Nylon in a parade of fun self-striping colors!
- Fiber Content: 60% Superwash Wool, 20% Silk, 20% Recycled Nylon
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 460 yds for a single ball. Plenty for a pair of long socks!
- Size:  Fingering
- Best suited for the Silver Reed Knitting Machines SK280 or SK840
- Knitting Needle Size: US 0 - 2
- Knitting Gauge: 6.75 – 8 sts = 1"
- Care: Machine Wash Cool. Tumble Dry
- Product of: Austria
- Put-Up: Ball
TEMPORARY SALE ON THIS WONDERFUL YARN! Go to projects on Ravelry to check out the designs on these socks!