ChiaoGoo bamboo 12” knitting circular
These ChiaoGoo Bamboo Circular Knitting Needles measure 12 inches from tip-to-tip. They are available in sizes US-0 (2 mm) through US-9 (5 mm).
- ChiaoGoo Bamboo Circular knitting needles are a premium line of bamboo circulars, with smooth joins and flexible cables.
- Sizes US-0 (2 mm) through US-2 (2.75 mm) have a flexible, multi-strand, nylon-coated, steel cable. This is the same awesome cable as the ChiaoGoo Red Lace and Regular Red circular knitting needles.
- Sizes US-3 (3.25 mm) and larger have a nickel-plated crimped join, which guarantees no separation. The cable is made of nylon and it swivels, providing less stress at the join and flexible handling as you knit.
- The tips and joins are noticeably smooth, allowing yarn and stitches to glide without catching.
- The ChiaoGoo Bamboo tips have points that are sharp -- similar to the sharp points of the ChiaoGoo Red Lace tips.
- Dark patina color bamboo needles are made from Moso bamboo, which is the largest and strongest bamboo out of over 1,000 species..
- The needle size is laser imprinted on each needle.
- These wonderful circular knitting needles are of amazing quality for a surprisingly low price. They are great for knitting lace, sweaters, socks, and all your favorite projects.
- ChiaoGoo is pronounced chow-goo and means "highly skillful and crafty lady."
Length is measured from needle tip to needle tip. For example, if a circular has 4-inch tips on each end and an 8-inch cable, it would have a 16-inch (40 cm) Tip-to-Tip length. If a circular has 5-inch tips on each end and a 50-inch cable, it would have a 60-inch (150 cm) Tip-to-Tip length.
These ChiaoGoo Bamboo Circular Knitting Needles measure 12 inches from tip to tip. Two 2-inch bamboo tips plus the 8-inch joins and cables = a total length of 12 inches. (All measurements are approximate.)